Thursday, March 18, 2010

We've got Spirit, Yes we do, We've got spirit, How bout YOU?


Loco Ono is "not lucky, just cute"

I mean, is there a difference on whether I wait for spring or spring it myself? Emotionally and physically, I need it to be here. March is the hardest month for me...gloomy, flooded, mud...and, in every way, I am at my wits end. I can tell my body needs to be cleansed by the heat of the sun (I begin to break out in March), I usually begin to have restless nights and bad dreams; Tuesday night I beat a EBD (Emotional-Behavior Disorder) kid up that I work with at the High School after driving a big pick-up through the river to an island, last night I forgot both my kids at my mom's house (could' ve been worse, huh...) and then had to turn around and get them but I was running and the running path was full of walkers...aaahhh..I was held up behind a bunch of people mosey-ing around, knowing that I had to get my children and I was going to be late to work. Granted, they are not terrible dreams, but they are stressful- all playing on my own weaknesses.


He's saw, first hand, what a leprechaun does to a
class room and it ain't pretty...good thing the lil'
fella couldn't get his pot of gold out through the
window...Azure got a gold coin!

Needless to say, I need something...I cannot force the sun to shine and heat our ground, dry up our mud, I can't end the school year whenever I want so that I can enjoy the summer with my kids..but I can (and did) get some spring chicks! Some new Indian Runners and Blue Swedish ducks, Auracana bantams, Buff and Partridge Cochins (with fuzzy feet). And they arrived yesterday!



Why can't I get this picture to upload at the correct angle... In real life,
the ducks and stuff are not laying on their side!


No comments:

Post a Comment